Please find Application form and info here!
School Holiday Lantern Making Workshops – River of Light Winter Festival Create your own beautiful lantern for the River of Light Winter Festival in Warburton on 29th July 2017! School Holiday Lantern Making Workshops for children age 7+ Tuesday July 4th – 11:00am – 2pm Sunday July 9th – 11:00am – 2pm Sunday July 16th – 11:00am – 2pm Hosted at The Coop, Yarra Valley ECOSS, 711 Old Warburton Road, Wesburn 3797. Cost: $5 each (includes all materials for lantern) Lunch Available BYO Parent/Guardian Phoebe Lines – 0434 633 599 email@example.com Sam Watson – 0423 140 689 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At 10:30 Neil will provide a brief talk and workshop on the grafting process and purpose.
- From 11am-2:30pm you will be able to select your own favourite varieties, or bring one along you’d like to save; we will either instruct you in how to do it, or do it for you as you wish.
- ECOSS is also hosting the grand tour on the day, come and check out the Indigenous Reconciliation Fire Pit, the Koori Cubby, the Earthbag Cubby, The Coop, the Community Garden, BioDynamic Garden, Pottery Studio and more!
- Delicious lunch options will be available.
- Tea and Coffee will be available throughout.
- Costs: $5 entrance fee, Trees $15, Scion $5. Orders for Multi-graft Trees will be taken on the day for later delivery, and selected advanced trees may be available.
- Five grafting kits will be available for purchase $30, including tape and knife.
Sunday 25th June 10am-1pm: Botanical Dying and EcoPrinting with Vicki Basdeo!
Sunday 23rd July: Fashion Repurposing and Upcycling with Renee
Sunday 27th August: Felting Wildling bags with Zephlyn Neilsen
Sunday 17th September: Creative Scriptwriting with Patrick Van Der Werf
Sunday 22nd October: Repurposers and Upcyclers with Murray Goodchild
Sunday 26th November: Basic Organic Gardening Principals with Tobias Mager and Josh Tucker.
Bookings and Information: Contact CIRE on 03 5967 1776 or email email@example.com Discounts apply for booking for all 6 workshops!